The pelvic floor muscles are an important part of your core system. By addressing their health, you can enjoy better ease with your yoga practice, reduce symptoms and gain core strength. You are never too old to improve the functioning of your pelvic floor.
This course is taught by Gina Paulhus. Gina is a Pregnancy and Postpartum Corrective Exercise Specialist and a Certified Personal Trainer. Gina teaches men and women of all ages techniques they can use to find comfort and ease in their bodies through a full body kinetic chain approach to corrective exercise. She has practiced yoga for 12 years and has been a personal trainer for 25 years. Read more about Gina's personal recovery from hernias using core training principles here.
The information dispensed in this workshop was previously only available through 1:1 Personal Training visits with Gina. Wellness Hot Yoga is the first time Gina has offered a 6 Week Group Workshop to teach this valuable, much-needed information.
Sign Up Here
Gina Paulhus is Pregnancy and Postpartum Corrective Exercise Instructor who works with men and women of all ages who seek more comfort and ease and improved functioning in their pelvis and hips.
More About the Workshop Series
Gina Paulhus has 25 years of experience as a Personal Trainer. She loves teaching and is a specialist in diastasis recti and the pelvic floor.
When: February 20 - March 26, 2024 on Tuesdays from 1:30-2:30pm.
Where: At Wellness Hot Yoga, 34 Merrimack St. Haverhill MA
- Anyone who wishes to improve the health, comfort, or strength of his or her pelvic floor muscles.
- Movement professionals who wish to learn more about the pelvic floor
- Individuals struggling with symptoms such as leaking
- Anyone who is curious to learn more about these muscles which serve as the foundation of our core
- Individuals with pelvic organ prolapse
- Those struggling with hip or glute pain
You are never too old to improve the health of your pelvic floor, and you do not have to have had kids to need help with your pelvic floor.
For each class, please bring along:
- A set of 2 yoga blocks (costs around $12)
- A tennis ball
- A hand towel (as close to that size as you can)
- A yoga mat
- A pencil and notebook with a folder for handouts
- Each Class starts with some education before we move into a 30 minute pelvic floor workout.
- The Class is not heated.
- You may wear comfortable clothing.
- In each Class we will also cover a Yoga Pose where we learn how our pelvic floor can assist us with the pose.
- We will also cover a move or form tip you can incorporate into your daily life to support your pelvic floor health.
This class series will include education as well as exercises we will work through as a group.
Not Only Will You Participate in Classes, But We Supplement the Classes with At-Home Pracitce
The class meets in person at the studio once/week for 6 weeks. Classes are 60 minutes each. You can deepen your learning and results if you choose to pair the classes with some brief home practice. You will be able to opt in to receive short homework assignments complete with videos to follow along after each in-person class. This material is exclusive to workshop participants and will keep you up to date if you happen to have to miss a class. The cost for the course is $299. You can register here.
You will be invited to ask Gina questions after class or to email her in between classes during the length of the course and she will be happy to answer any specifics for you.
Sign Up for this In-Person Workshop Today. Spots Are Limited.
You may register online here. Spots are limited. Yes! I'd like to participate in this Pelvic Floor Workshop.