by Eliza May Eliotte
Well, losing weight, inches, fat, and calories is not easy to do in a short period of time. It takes as long as two months or four. Yes along time, I know. It seems like forever to get to where you want to be.
Trust me as soon as your half way through getting to where your goal is, you will feel like a new and improved human being :)
Here are my best tips:
1. Please drink lots of water.
2. Do 50 to 100 crunches and reverse crunches.
3. Walk twice a day for 30 minutes.
4. Eat fruits and vegetables and salad.
5. Stay away from carbs, chocolate, and sugar.
If you follow these steps, you WILL see results :) I can assure you. I can now say that I have lost most of my body fat in my legs, arms, hips, thighs, upper stomach, lower stomach, and the chubby cheeks I had:) I am now very happy with myself. Please look on the internet for full body workouts because it is worth it people!