Meet Dr. J.Celeste Ruland, Home Bodies Personal Trainer to Greater Providence RI and all parts of Rhode Island
Celeste became a certified personal trainer immediately after earning her Bachelors in Human Physiology from Boston University. She has advanced her personal training career with a Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine.
With years of success helping people from all backgrounds, a lifetime of sports, and infinite passion, she is certain she can help you achieve your fitness goals, as well as your health and wellness goals!
In addition to her NASM personal training certification and holistic medical degree, she has taken courses and is experienced in Yoga, pre/post-pregnancy training, speed-walking, functional training, boot-camp, bodywork, lifestyle coaching, and boxing.
With her extensive education and knowledge of how the human body works, Celeste enjoys training a wide range of clients. From teenagers looking to make the soccer team, to parents hoping to keep up with their teenagers, and the young adults in between aspiring for that '6-pack,' Celeste looks forward to working with you.
Dr. Celeste’s Qualifications and Certifications:
• National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer (OPT model); pre/post-natal fitness certification 2007-present
• National College of Naturopathic Medicine (NCNM); Portland, OR Graduated 2006 Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine; Certificate in Homeopathy
• SMT. C.M.P. Homoeopathic Medical College and Hospital; Mumbai, India 2003
• Certificate of completion of intensive clinical training in Homeopathy 2002-2004
American Council on Exercise: Certified Personal Trainer 1998-2001
• Boston University; Boston, MABachelor of Science in Human Physiology and Pre-medical studiesHonors: Cum Laude• CPR/AED continued certification for Adult, Child, and Infant 1998-present
Click here for a Price Quote to train with Dr. J.Celeste Ruland
Click here to return to About Us