Get Active Socially - With Your Kids
10. Play "follow the leader" with your kids or, if you're feeling silly - on a run with a friend.
11. Use the monkey bars and playground equipment to exercise while your kids are playing.
12. Let your child choose a different healthy recipe each week and make it together.
13. Have a hula-hoop or jump rope contest in the backyard.
14. Have relay races with your kids.
15. If you have a newborn, meet up with your local stroller exercise group (it's usually free for first-timers).
16. Go toboganning together. Walk up the hills - no lifts!
Get Active Socially - With Your Family
17. Plan a hike or time spent kayaking on vacation.
18. Plan a "wellness day" with your mom or dad (or other family member): bring them along to yoga, and enjoy a healthy meal and good conversation together.
19. Give a family member a fitness-related gift, and show them how to use it.
20. Give your spouse or family member who's trying to get back into shape a guided tour of the grocery store.
21. At your next family picnic, organize a walk with a scavenger hunt.
22. Have a "double date" with your folks. Take an indoor aqua Zumba class with your parents and hubby.
Get Active Socially - With Your Friends
Being active with loved ones makes the time fly by!
23. Be 13 again: come up with a dance routine to a favorite song with a girlfriend.
24. Take a photography hike with a friend.
25. Start a walking book (discuss a book each month while taking a walk) with bookworms who are looking to shape up.
26. Set an exercise goal with a friend, then each create a wish list on your favorite retail site. Buy each other something off the list once you reach your goal.
27. Instead of a "movie night" with the girls, organize a "fitness night" where you try some fun YouTube workouts.
28. Pool together to hire a personal trainer to lead your group though a morning boot camp class.
Stay Active With Your Pet
29. Sign up for a race with your pet, like the Pooch to 5K. Invite other pet-owning friends to participate, too!
30. Sign your dog up for agility training classes. Guide your pooch through the obstacles, and you'll both benefit from a great workout.