Fish oil supplements offer much-needed essential fatty acids that the vast majority of people in the U.S. are deficient in today. Omega 3 fatty acids are an essential part of any healthy diet. Fish oils are one of the only sources of the essential fatty acid omega-3.
Eating oily fish on a regular basis is not appealing to most people. Not only that, oily fish are not easily available in many parts of the country, and currently there is a mercury scare that makes people wary to eat too much fish. However, fish oil supplements offer a convenient and easy way to experience all the benefits of omega 3 fatty acids.
In the past, omega 3's were found in everyday foods to a much greater degree. However, due to modern processing methods, the average American's diet is virtually devoid of any omega 3's--and our bodies were designed to run on them every day. Without them, you WILL suffer health consequences, whether you realize it or not (you might not realize how GOOD you can really feel if you're deficient in omega 3's without knowing it!)
Fish oils are derived from the fat of deep-sea, cold water fish and are a natural source of Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs). Omega-3 is an important nutrient for maintaining a healthy brain and nervous system. Fish Oils themselves are said to contribute to healthy heart function and joint flexibility as well as supporting brain, nerve, and visual function.
Chances are you've heard about them before, but what do these fish oil supplements really do for overall health and can they assist in your fat-loss goals? Well, take a look at what having sufficient omega 3’s in the diet can do for you.
1. Prevent fat cell growth and multiplication
2. Lowers serum triglyceride levels (they pose a cardiovascular risk)
3. Reduce blood pressure
4. Minimize hardening of the arteries
5. Stabilize heart rhythm
6. Are essential for optimal brain development and function.
7. Reduce interlukin-1beta production and result in a significant reduction in morning stiffness and painful joints related to rheumatoid arthritis.
8. Reduce inflammation which can cause pain
9. Block fat storage before it even starts
10. Lower risk of cancer
11. Force excess nutrients to be rapidly burned as fuel, which is extremely important in attempting to lose body fat and control bodyweight
12. Reduce cravings and also depression because they have a direct effect on serotonin levels
I recommend taking 2-4 1000 mg capsules a day to start off. If you are hoping that fish oils will help with pain or arthritis, or you are very strictly dieting, more may be helpful. The equivalent in the liquid fish oil is 1 tsp. Highest doses generally are 12 capsules or 1 Tbsp per day--be sure your doctor is aware of your fish oil supplementation.
Click here to order Liquid Fish Oil Lemon Flavor 200 mL for $24.00
Click here to order Fish Oil Lemon Flavor 120 Capsules for $34.00
"Skip the gym...do the workout."
Sep 02, 20 01:04 PM
Free ab workouts you can do right at home! Mix up your ab workouts for top tummy-toning results!
Sep 02, 20 12:28 PM
Many poeple want to "spot reduce" trouble areas. But can you spot reduce? The answer is here.
Aug 17, 20 12:45 PM
Here is a list of videos of core exercises you can perform as part of your home workout.