|site search by freefind|
This is a super-easy recipe that is perfect for summer or for those times when you want a refreshing but filling meal.
Click here to read more about Ashley Arpe, CPT and Master Trainer
1. Boil 1/2 cup of raw black beans in water for 25-30 minutes.
2. In a stir fry pan, add olive oil, Italian seasoning and Turmeric.
3. Chop 2 slices of a red onion to place in pan, 4 slices of fresh ginger very fine as well.
4. Chop 4 slices of fresh yellow squash, place in stir fry pan, along with a small handful of frozen portabella mushrooms, a frozen sweet potato/ cauliflower mix and frozen kale. Sauté lightly. Strain when done.
5. On a plate, place a small handful of organic mixed greens.
Serve all ingredients over organic mixed greens when they are done.
"Skip the gym...do the workout."
Jul 16, 20 12:53 PM
Here are a few tips on first aid preparedness and injury prevention. The little bit of extra planning is well worth it. It is always beneficial to be prepared.
Jul 07, 20 12:23 PM
Why are my thighs getting bigger instead of smaller from exercise? Learn why this might happen and what you can do about it.
Jun 30, 20 10:08 AM
Here are some videos of home workout upper body exercises performed by Home Bodies clients.