This is a super-easy recipe that is perfect for summer or for those times when you want a refreshing but filling meal.
Click here to read more about Ashley Arpe, CPT and Master Trainer
1. Boil 1/2 cup of raw black beans in water for 25-30 minutes.
2. In a stir fry pan, add olive oil, Italian seasoning and Turmeric.
3. Chop 2 slices of a red onion to place in pan, 4 slices of fresh ginger very fine as well.
4. Chop 4 slices of fresh yellow squash, place in stir fry pan, along with a small handful of frozen portabella mushrooms, a frozen sweet potato/ cauliflower mix and frozen kale. Sauté lightly. Strain when done.
5. On a plate, place a small handful of organic mixed greens.
Serve all ingredients over organic mixed greens when they are done.