* It's easier to fit in more workouts per week, which will help you get in tip-top shape faster.
* It is more affordable than hour-long personal training. You may choose to have the trainer come more often because it's more affordable.
* Studies show people stick to shorter workouts more than longer ones.
* You will still have time for everything else you need to get done in your busy day.
* Injuries and fatigue are less likely to be a problem
* It's easy to get motivated if you know you only have a 40 minute session.
Looking for a super-intense workout that is also quick?
Click here to read about our 30-minute Training options
Home Bodies is one of few personal training services that is confident enough to boast GUARANTEED results or your money back! Click here to read about our Guarantee. You have NOTHING to lose by giving us a try!
Click here to see what some of your neighbors have to say about Gina Paulhus and Home Bodies!
For a price quote for 40-minute sessions, please fill out the form below:
Skip the gym...not the workout.Home Bodies YouTube Channel
Apr 30, 20 01:56 PM
Check out our Winter Adult Gymnastics Camp 2020 Review. Our biggest camp yet featured Olympian and Peak Performance Mental Training Coach Wendy Bruce Martin.
Apr 30, 20 01:23 PM
Check out my 5 unusual metabolism hacks
Oct 11, 19 03:26 PM
Angela Harrington is our in home personal trainer in Brentwood, Stratham, and North Hampton NH and surrounding communities.